Sunday, December 31, 2006

Best Reads of 2006

Of the books I've read this year, and yes, there were many, here are the best - the ones I definitely recommend to others - and a few that I would say you can definitely skip when you are looking for something to read.

Best Chicklit
1. Anybody Out There? (#23)
2. London is the Best City in America (#40)
3. Any Place I'd Hang My Hat (#34)
4. Everyone Worth Knowing (#20)

Non Chicklit Fiction
1. Gods in Alabama (#44)
2. Picture Perfect (#31)
3. Keeping Faith (#28)
4. Breaking Her Fall (#68)
5. The Dive from Clausen's Pier (#5)
6. Love Walked In (#71)
7. The Covenant (#43)
8. Family Baggage (#35)

Best Nonfiction
1. Why I Wore Lipstick to my Mastectomy (#62)
2. Marley & Me (#7)
3. The Overachievers (#54)

Books to skip....
Pug Hill, Kissing in Manhattan, Out of this World, Chloe Does Yale, Been There Done That, French Kiss, Beautiful Bodies,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter html code